This stunning home is located in the highly sought after suburb of the Isle of Capri. A true luxury waterfront home for the perfect family getaway. Amazing position on one of the Gold Coast's premier streets within easy walking distance to the beach, parks and Capri on Via Roma Shopping Centre.
Entertainers are spoilt for choice with breezy indoor living zones integrating seamlessly with the expansive outdoor entertaining spaces. The kids can enjoy the heated pool any time of year or the in ground trampoline. When they are ready to explore the beautiful Isle Of Capri, bikes, kayaks and SUP's are all available to be used.
Upon entry you will be impressed with the high ceiling and great layout, perfect for the large family or those who desire extra size. Featuring an entertainer kitchen area that connects through to the indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, the downstairs area also features two bedrooms, a study/office area and formal & informal dining areas. Outside the property has one of the largest entertaining areas on the Isle of Capri that has to be seen to be believed with a large north facing heated pool with low maintenance gardens and entertaining spaces.
Upstairs the property features 3 spacious bedrooms and an upstairs study. The main bedroom has a massive walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath and large balcony with city views. This home is located in a great lifestyle position, you can leave your car at home and walk to the beach, parks, shopping and dining. Be quick as properties on Amalfi Drive rarely last for long.
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs have big balconies with full skyline views
- BBQ and Bar Fridge
- 2 Dishwashers
- 4 Smart TV's
- Heated Pool
- Inground Trampoline
- Stand Up Paddle Boards Available
- Kayaks Available
- Bicycles Available
- 5 Sunbed Lounges
- All beds made up with fresh quality linen
- One bath towel per guest supplied
- Basic kitchen items including tea, coffee, sugar etc.
- Laundry detergent, soap and toilet paper are supplied for your first few days
- High speed wi-fi free of charge
- Large 6 bedroom north facing waterfront family home
- 5 bathrooms and a separate laundry area
- Chef designed kitchen with butler pantry, breakfast bar, Caesarstone benches, custom cabinetry, high quality appliances
- Massive living, dining and entertaining areas, feature wall, gas fireplace
- Outside entertaining areas with BBQ deck, overlooking sparkling waterside pool
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac, the property resides in a secluded Isle of Capri pocket yet is only a casual stroll to shops and beaches. Only a 15-minute* meander up the road is a lush reserve and the Capri on Via Roma, an upmarket food, dining and retail precinct. Overlooking the water, this is a fantastic venue for those nights when you don’t feel like cooking.
Iconic Surfers Paradise beaches are only a quick drive away, as is Cavill Mall where you’ll find further amenities and tourist attractions suitable for people of all ages. World-famous theme parks for which the Gold Coast is renowned for are approximately a 25-minute* drive away and Coolangatta Airport is within a 30-minute* drive.
The Gold Coast offers so much to see and do, but why not stay home and enjoy the glorious Queensland climate and breathtaking water views available to you in your own backyard!
- King Bed x 1
- King Bed x 1
- King Single x 2
- Double Sofa Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Sofa Bed x 1
103 Amalfi Dr, Surfers Paradise