TERMS and CONDITIONS:
Please read the following before booking our house. We have a beautiful home we like to share with you and we have to make sure the house and our neighbours are happy with you there.
With large houses like this, there are just a few extra rules we want you to be aware so we all have the best possible interaction with one another.
1. We have a strict no events policy at this house. We can NOT accommodate any type of event. No parties, no hens/bucks weekends or functions.
2. Noise complaints. Most neighbours live here permanently and so they do have the right to expect it to be quiet during the hours of 10pm-8am. Any complaints from the neighbours may result in immediate termination of rental and loss of all remaining monies paid including bond.
3. Any breach of house rules in general, can result in eviction and loss of bond. House rules are
a. No extra people on premises. If booked for 5 people 5 people can stay even if the property accommodates more guests.
b. No unruly behaviour or excess noise.
c. It is a requirement that the property is returned in a reasonably clean condition.
Your rental includes a general clean however if there is excess cleaning we do charge extra.
Extra cleaning includes but is not limited to dirty dishes, no rubbish removed, stained linen or food and drink stains.
i. Excess cleaning $100-$150
ii. Dirty Dishes $50
iii. No rubbish removed $50
iv. Food Stains $250 to $400
4. Any damage, breakage or theft is the tenant’s responsibility during their stay and if anything is noted by our cleaners as missing or broken it will be charged against the bond.
5. Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited. If you smoke do so outside. Also DO NOT leave cigarette butts anywhere in the gardens, planters. A fee of $400 applies if smoke is detected inside the house and a $150 surcharge is applied if we find cigarette butts anywhere.
6. Items left behind can be posted at a $50 dollar handling charge plus shipping.
7. All doors and windows need to be closed and locked when you leave the property during your stay and upon departure.
8. The primary guest acknowledges that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and that they are responsible for the compliance of those rules by all other guests as well.
9. Check out time is strictly 10:00 am unless late check out is offered or negotiated in advanced.
10. Personal Injury and Property Damage. The hosts, the property owner or any other representative shall not be liable or responsible for: (a) any personal injury or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever, however caused, that may be suffered or sustained by the guests or by any other person who may be upon the Premises; or (b) any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, howsoever caused, to the Premises, any property belonging to the guests or to any other person while such property is in or about the Premises. Occupants must report breakages immediately (or as soon as practical) and are responsible for loss or damage of property belonging to them, or their guests, and for the damage or loss of property belonging to the property during their stay. The hosts strongly recommends all guests to take out travel & health insurance.
11. Any loss of keys or remote controls has to be reported to us as soon as possible.
The following charges apply for the key replacement. Normal keys $30 each Security keys $200 each Garage remotes/Security swipes $300 Change of locks up to $1.000
12. If we need to come and assist you with a spare key an additional call out fee of $199 applies which needs to be paid upfront or on the spot. We appreciate your help and understanding and looking forward to welcoming you into our home.
13. Payments via Credit Card incur a 2.9% credit card surcharge for Visa and Mastercard. AMEX payments incur at 3.5% surcharge. Payments via direct deposit are welcome.
You must also acknowledge
Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $1500
-No schoolies bookings will be accepted under any circumstances